Powered by Blogger.

Collective Haul ♥ (TopShop, Primark, H&M and more)



Helloo! Today I have a haul for you all again, although this time it’s mainly clothes instead all just beauty products! I hardly ever post clothes haul, as it’s not only a lot of work but just seems like clothing hauls are more for youtubers?! Anyway as I have been picking up bits here and there, I thought I will share with you what I picked up because who doesn’t like hauls… especially primark ones?!



Light Pink Jumper | £6
 As soon as I seen it, I was attracted to the colour of this jumper, plus it’s really lightweight perfect for colder summer days or just to throw over a dress during night-time. I featured this jumper in my spring look book (click here) I wore it with plain white dress and wore this jumper as throw over and pop of colour.

Pink crop top | £2 
I mainly got this to wear with high waisted shorts and skirts. It’s made out of nice stretchy material and isn’t too short. I haven't wore it yet, but i will do OOTD with it soon! Lastly the best part , it was only £2! 

White crop top | £3.50
 I have an identical one of these from Topshop and I wear it a lot, so I thought I will pick up another one. I saw this in primark for £3.50… bargain!  As my topshop one was £8. I did feature the topshop crop top in my last OOTD, the only different is the material is slightly different but honestly if you wearing it im not sure if I could tell the difference.

Super soft high waisted shorts | £8 
As soon as I saw these I knew I needed them in my life! They remind me a lot of American Apparel Easy Jean Shorts. They are made out of super soft material that looks like denim, they come up just underneath my belly button. I have featured them in my OOTD: Summer days, where you can see what they look like on. For £8 you can’t go wrong, there are made really well... definitely worth the money!

Purse | £5
I was on look out for more summery purse, I really like this one. It reminds me of something by Ted Baker. They also had it in black. 


Topshop Denim Leggings | £22 
I wanted Joni Jeans however they didn’t have my size. So when I saw these leggings I thought they will do, since I got them I been living in them. They are really soft and comfortable. They come up high waisted on me, just above my belly button. Also the light acid wash makes them more summery.


H&M Floral print scarf | £3
 I saw this a while back when it came out, however I didn’t manage to get my hands on it. Few days ago when I was in my local H&M I spotted this scarf in the sale section for £3! It’s much brighter in real life; I did wear it in my last OOTD, where you can see how bright it is. 


 Floral top| £4
I think this top will look great with leggings or shorts. You can always tuck it into skirt as well. As the print isn't too bright, it will look great in autumn layered up with a jacket or a cardigan. 



 Leggings | £6
I really like the print on these leggings, they are made out of super stretchy material but they aren't see through! They will look great with a simple black crop top in the summer during colder days.


White lace peplum top | £6
I fell in love with this top as soon as I saw this, I think it's gorgeous. The lace detail makes it look a lot more expensive than it was. You can simply dress it down with leggings and sandals or dress up with heels.


 Midi dress | £15
Can we just take a minute and look at how gorgeous this print is? It's very bright and stands out a lot. I am on the smaller side so things like maxi skirts make me look a lot smaller than i am. However when I saw this dress I thought I will try it on and see how it looked on. Turns out midi dresses make me look taller... yayy! I love it, I think it will look great with denim jacket and simple sandals in the day time or with some heels for night-time. 

The last four clothing items were from a local boutique, however you can find very similar stuff at primark or shops like boohoo or missguided. 


I wanted a tangle teezer for ages, however I never got round to buying one. Until recently I just browsing amazon and saw it, slightly cheaper as well so I just ordered it!

Maybelline Color Show | £2 
I got this from Asda for £2 as it was on offer. I thought this colour will look really nicely over pale pink nail polish. However you can also wear it on it's own. 

Schwarzkoft Supersoft kids detangling spray £1
My hair is always really tangled and as i ran out of my leave in conditioner I thought I will give this a go and see how i get on with it. I read a lot positive reviews on the green version however i didn't mange to find it. Hopefully this will work just as good!