Powered by Blogger.

OOTD: Summer Days ♥




Hello lovelies! Recently in England has been warm enough to wear shorts and skirts without tights… yayy! I had been to college earlier that day and I needed to change as I was way too hot in my light denim leggings. I been excited to wear my new shorts (which will be in my upcoming haul) they remind me of American apparel easy jeans shorts, however I got them from Primark for only £8!

As those shorts are super high waisted I paired them with my Topshop white crop top, which I also got recently for £8 as well. However I did see very similar, if not this same tops in Primark for around £3 or £3.50… bargain.  I think I will go back and get one…

To finish of my look I wore my white flatform shoes, which are from tReds shoes and my bright flower pattern scarf is from H&M. I think it finishes of my look really well and gives it some pop of colour!

Thanks for reading!
P.S If you haven’t already please follow my blog via Bloglovin’ as GFC is going on the 1st of July!

Follow on Bloglovin