Powered by Blogger.

What I wore to college #6 ♥



Top- Local Boutique
Jeans- H&M
Jacket- Topshop
Bag- Zara
Shoes- Nike Blazers 


Hello lovelies! Today was my last full day in college, can you believe how fast this year is going already! Although today wasn’t raining, the weather was dull and really windy. I wore my hair in fishtail plait as weather was pretty crap, and wind would bow my hair all over the place. I recently learned how to do it, after lovely Islaay posted a tutorial on it.

For my outfit I wore jeans which are from H&M, and floral top which I showed in my last haul. As it wasn’t warm enough to leave the house without a jacket, I wore a leather jacket over it. The leather jacket is from Topshop. For my shoes I just wore my black Nike Blazers. Of course to finish my look I carried my baby, Zara office city bag which I have reviewed on my blog before. I use it as an everyday college bag and it's perfect for it! This is a simple go to outfit, unfortunately as I’m done with college now I won’t be posting anymore of these until September!

If you wondering what I bring to college with me everyday, click here as I have done 'What's in my bag? | college edition' 

I am going on holiday this Friday (28th June) and I won’t be back for three weeks until the 19th July. If anyone would like to guest post on my blog, feel free to email me at misskamilaa@gmail.com. However you would have to send me your post at the latest deadline on Thursday morning.

Thanks for reading!