Powered by Blogger.

What's in my bag? Summer edition | MoneySupermarket competition entry | ♥

Helloo lovelies! Today’s post is a competition entry for MoneySupermarket, to have a chance of winning a Mulberry Bag. All you have to do is write a blog post about the contents of your bag and add the value of all items up.

What’s inside my bag?


Purse- £5 (not including the content)
Phone- £400
Camera- £50
Batteries- £4
Memory Card (not in the picture as I was using it) £12
Pen- £1 for a pack of 12
Tablets- £4.49
Comb- £1
Apple Headphones- £25
Gum- 50p

Total: £502.99

Beauty Related
Nivea Lip Butter- £2
Soap Glory Hand Food- £2.50
Model Co lipgloss- £12

Total: £16.50

Plus the cost of the bag - £40
 All together = £559.49

That’s crazy how much your bag can be worth including all its content! Just imagine if I had my kindle and Ipod in my bag when I took those pictures, it would be worth a lot more!

You have till 1st of July to enter this competition, click here to find out more details

Thanks for reading!