Powered by Blogger.

OOTN: Work hard, play hard... ♥


Hello Lovelies!
Yesterday was one of my best friends 18th Birthday party, it was so good to see everyone and catch up! Although I was extremely tired as I was in work for 9 hours, but it was definitely worth it! I kept my make-up very simple as I didn’t have a lot of time to get ready; I went for natural eye make-up and red lips.
My dress is actually from Primark, I couldn’t find anything I like when I went shopping few days ago. Luckily when I went in to primark I found this dress and a playsuit, however the playsuit didn’t look so good on me. I decided to go with this white dress with velvet black design. It’s in the range ‘wow £10’ however when I got to the till, it was only £5… bargain!

As for accessories I only wore my gold watch from River Island and my black clutch bag is from Primark. As for my shoes I bought them in Miss Selfridges back in the summer. They are really high, I can walk in them all night, but when I do take them off my feet are really sore, however it’s worth it because they’re gorgeous!

P.S Sorry for quality of photo, the picture was taken last minute with my Iphone!


Thanks for reading!