Powered by Blogger.

Payday wishlist ♥

payday wishlist!


Hello lovelies!
If you follow me on twitter you might know it’s my payday tomorrow, yes finally! Today I thought I will share with you with things am planning on buying. First of this grey Coca-Cola jumper, I wanted the t-shirt version of this from Primark, as I seen a lot of girls on youtube have it, but I never been able to find it. The jumper is from River Island at £25, which I don’t think is too bad. Next, those grey gloves with red bow are from Asos for £8. In my opinion they’re really cute; if you live in England am sure you notice the huge temperature drop! Also they are touch screen so I can use my phone while keeping my hands nice and warm. The tartan hair bow is from River Island for £5, and it will be a cute accessory to finish of your outfit. I actually tweeted this case a while back; it’s so different and fab, I love it! It's from River Island for £12. The tartan scarf is from Primark for only £5, and it would go nicely with my gloves, defiantly a must-have for those cold days! I want black vans mainly for work, because wearing my dolly shoes for 9 hours isn’t always comfortable! Lastly is this gorgeous navy dress from H&M for only… £7.99! I have a party at end of the month, and I think I will wear this! In my opinion it will look great with black tights and some heeled boots, maybe?

Thanks for reading!