Powered by Blogger.

Boxing Day Sales Outfit | ♥

Stylish Sunday

Hello Lovelies! Long-time no see again; there is not excuse over than college and work. Although my laptop charge broke, so I couldn’t use my laptop for about 2 weeks… which wasn’t fun at all. 

I think this is a great outfit for Boxing Day outfit as it’s stylish and comfortable.  The check shirt is from H&M, it gives the whole outfit some colour.  The black pants are Joni jeans from topshop, I think they’re great basics. As for shoes I went for croc chunky black cut-out boots from River Island. I own a plain black pair and they’re extremely comfortable great for all day shopping. The bag is a Michael Kors, Selma Stud satchel. The gold detail matches the shoes and necklace very well. The gold chain necklace is from Debenhams.  Lastly the coat is from Aeropostale.