Powered by Blogger.

ZARA JANUARY SALES HAUL












Hello, so recently during my break between lectures I was casually browsing the Zara sale. That's when I spotted this gorgeous light denim ripped skinny jeans, for only £7.99! They're why I made this whole order. I mean that's cheaper than Primark!

I've a love/hate relationship with high-waisted denim shorts, they never fit me right as I've a much smaller waist then hips. I decided to try them as for £7.99, you can't go wrong. After I tried them on I was very surprised as they in fact fit me very well.

Last pair of pants I bought was this 'smart pants' in very bright floral pants. This is something out of my comfort zone however I decided to branch out and try something new, I think they will look really nice with a jumper dressed down, or with a blouse and blazer dressed up.

I also bought a t-shirt dress, which is made out of really thick material in a white and black pattern, my favourite combination! I could wear t-shirt dresses everyday, as they so simple to style but you look nicely put together. This dress was only £7.99 reduced from £25.99.

The other dress, cream sheer and lace reminds me of something you would wear to a summer event like a christening? I've bought this dress in a S which is usually my normal size, however is a bit loose on the bottom half. I don't know if I will keep this, but I do really like it. It was only £9.99 reduced from £39.99.

The last three things were t-shirts, I love zara t-shirts as they're super soft and wash very well. The first t-shirt is grey band t-shirt, I like to wear them with jeans or shorts in the summer. The next t-shirt is white with 'fashion facts'. You can never have too many white t-shirts, right? The last t-shirt is my favourite, white/navy stripped box style with a V neck. All of those t-shirts were £3.99.

Things I bought;
Ripped jeans- no longer online (sorry)
Denim shorts- link 
Printed trousers- link
Mixed fabrics dress- link
T-shirt dress- link
Band t-shirt- link
Stripped t-shirt- ( no longer online)
white t-shirt- (no longer online)


 Kamila x