Powered by Blogger.

MAKEOVER & NEW LOOK

Top- Primark / Jeans- ZARA/ Shoes- Primark /

I'm not sure if you noticed but my blog had a little makeover. I didn't like the old temple, and needed a change. I like this one a lot more, and feel like it's more me. Although it's not perfect just yet, so small changed my appear here and there. 

As for the outfit, it was first time I wore these jeans since I bought them few months ago in the Zara sale. (Haul featuring them, here) The weather wasn't warm enough to wear such a ripped jeans until now. The only thing is they are low-rise and if you know me, I only really wear high-waisted jeans, but sometimes it's good to step out of your comfort zone. This top is my one of my favourites now and I wear it all the time. It's crop but I bought mine in few sizes up, therefore it hits me just below my belly button. My slip on shoes are from Primark, kids section and I believe they were about £6. Although they look great, they give me blisters every time I wear them. I honestly ran out of ideas how to break them in. 

K x