Powered by Blogger.

Date night


DUSTER COAT- Local Boutique
T-SHIRT- Zara
JEANS- Zara
SHOES- New Look
WATCH- River Island

Hi! I decided to post Outfits of the week, starting today. Some outfits like this one, might be Outfit of the night. Just depends what I end up doing this week. As for this outfit, it's something that could be worn during the day as well as night, all you have to do is change your shoes. 

When I first got these jeans I was extremely annoyed at myself because I picked up mid-rise instead of high-waisted. If you follow me for a while you might have noticed I only wear high-waisted stuff. Although after trying these jeans on, I actually really like them on with certain tops, like t-shirt. Also Zara jeans are some of my favourite jeans, along with Topshops' Joni Jeans. 

I bought my duster coat around October last year, however I hardly worn since. It's perfect for British Summer as its windy and not worm at all. To be honest I feel like Britain skipped summer all together, we had Spring and now where in Autumn.